EXCELFORTE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR EXCELFORTE’S ONLINE SERVICES SINGAPORE
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by ExcelForte Software Pte Ltd and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as “ExcelForte”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). Review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and ExcelForte. By clicking “I Agree,” indicating acceptance electronically, or by installing, accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms in this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then you may not use the Services. If the legal entity that you represent does not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement, register, and use or access the Services as an authorized representative.
SECTION A. GENERAL TERMS
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the ExcelForte online services provided to you on this website, including Content (defined below), updates and new releases (collectively, the “Services”). This Agreement includes by reference:
- ExcelForte’s Privacy Statement
- Additional terms and conditions made available to you, which may include those from third parties.
- Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services you agree that:
- You can form a binding contract with ExcelForte;
- You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction. For example, you do not appear on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition; and
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including import and export regulations.
2. YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by ExcelForte within this Agreement. ExcelForte reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, ExcelForte grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable right and license to use the Services.
2.2 You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
- Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
- Reproduce, modify, copy, sell, trade, lease, rent or resell the Services.
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services.
- Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Services.
3. PAYMENT. For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless ExcelForte or its third party affiliate notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
a. Payments will be billed to you by ExcelForte in Singapore Dollars, U.S. Dollars, or other currencies which may be made available (plus any and all applicable taxes, including without limitation VAT and GST) as shown in the product ordering and subscription terms, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
b. You must pay with one of the following:
- A valid credit card acceptable to ExcelForte;
- A valid debit card acceptable to ExcelForte;
- Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due;
- By another payment option ExcelForte provides to you in writing.
c. If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any further use of the Services.
d. If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of the Services, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
e. ExcelForte will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the then-current rates, unless the Services subscription is cancelled or terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
f. Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
4. USE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCELFORTE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO:
i. THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION;
ii. ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND
iii. ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION. You acknowledge that ExcelForte will process your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement when you use our Services. You also represent and warrant to us that:
a. You will provide appropriate notice and have obtained (or will obtain) all consents and rights necessary for us to process any personal information that you provide, whether your personal information or a third-party’s personal information) in accordance with this Agreement and our Privacy Statement;
b. If you are providing personal information to us that is not personal to you, you agree that you have either provided the data subject notice or received permission from the data subject and have the appropriate legal basis, as required by applicable law, for us to: (a) use, and/or disclose the personal information in accordance with our Privacy Statement, (b) move the data outside of the country of residence of such owner of the personal data, if applicable, pursuant to our Privacy Statement, (c) provide the Personal Information to Third Party Products that you approve, and (d) otherwise use and disclose the personal information in accordance with this Agreement; and
c. If there is any discrepancy between this Agreement and the ExcelForte Privacy Statement with respect the collection, use, and/or disclosure of the personal information, the Privacy Statement will control.
You further acknowledge and agree that ExcelForte may provide data in your account to any Additional Users to which that data is applicable or personal to.
6. CONTENT AND USE OF THE SERVICES
6.1 Responsibility for Content and Use of the Services.
a. Content includes any data, information, materials, text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, that are uploaded, transmitted, posted, generated, stored or otherwise made available through the Services (“Content”), which will include without limitation any Content that account holders (including you) provide through your use of the Services. By making your Content available through your use of the Services, you grant ExcelForte a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use your Content. Archive your Content frequently. You are responsible for any lost or unrecoverable Content. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosures. ExcelForte is not responsible for any of your Content that you submit through the Services.
b. You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in, promote or transmit any of the following:
i. Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that is excessively violent, incites or threatens violence, encourages “flaming” others or criminal or civil liability under any local or foreign law;
ii. Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that may constitute a breach of any individual’s privacy; is illegally unfair or deceptive, or creates a safety or health risk to an individual or the public;
iii. Except as permitted by ExcelForte in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or spamming or flooding;
iv. Virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and
v. Any Content that you do not own or have the right to use without permission from the intellectual property rights owners thereof.
Restricted Use of the Services. You shall not, and shall not permit any users of the Services or any other party to, engage in, solicit, or promote any activity that is objectionable or may be illegal, violates the rights of others, is likely to cause notoriety, harm or damage to the reputation of ExcelForte or could subject ExcelForte to liability to third parties, including: (i) unauthorized access, monitoring, interference with, or use of the Services or third party accounts, data, computers, systems or networks; (ii) interference with others’ use of the Services or any system or network, including mail bombing, broadcast or denial of service attacks; (iii) unauthorized collection or use of personal or confidential information, including phishing, pharming, spidering, and harvesting; (iv) viewing or other use of any Content that, in ExcelForte’s opinion, is prohibited under this Agreement; (v) any other activity that places ExcelForte in the position of fostering, or having potential or actual liability for, illegal activity in any jurisdiction; or (vi) attempting to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of an ExcelForte system or network or to breach ExcelForte’s security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques. ExcelForte reserves the right to not authorize and may terminate your use of the Services based on reasonable suspicion of your activities, business, products or services that are objectionable or promote, support or engage in any of the restricted uses described above.
6.3 Community forums. The Services may include a community forum or other social features to exchange Content and information with other users of the Services and the public. ExcelForte does not support and is not responsible for the Content in these community forums. Please use respect when you interact with other users. Do not reveal information that you do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content of third parties for which ExcelForte is not responsible.
6.4 ExcelForte may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that ExcelForte may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant ExcelForte a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to ExcelForte in any way.
6.5 ExcelForte may monitor Content. ExcelForte may, but has no obligation to, monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with this Agreement, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We may disclose any information necessary to satisfy our legal obligations, protect ExcelForte, its customers or others, and operate the Services properly or as otherwise provided in our Privacy Statement. ExcelForte, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, or disable any Content, in whole or in part, that is alleged to be, or that we consider to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS
7.1 ExcelForte does not give professional advice. Unless specifically included with the Services, ExcelForte is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, tax, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
7.2 We may tell you about other ExcelForte Services. You may be offered other services, products, or promotions by ExcelForte (“ExcelForte Services”). Additional terms and conditions and fees may apply to those other ExcelForte Services.
7.3 Communications. ExcelForte may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or third party products. You agree that ExcelForte may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on our websites.
7.4 You will manage your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact ExcelForte if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the Services. You agree to receive these updates.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
8.1 YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCELFORTE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OF CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. EXCELFORTE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION.
8.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXCELFORTE’S, ITS AFFILIATES’ AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ LIABILITY FOR THE BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED CONDITION, GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED IS (IF ANY LEGISLATION SO PERMITS) LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT SUCH CONDITION, GUARANTEE, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CAN BE LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8.3 EXCELFORTE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF EXCELFORTE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE OCCURRENCE OF THE FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, EXCELFORTE, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET EXCELFORTE SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF EXCELFORTE AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF EXCELFORTE, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE.
You agree to indemnify and hold ExcelForte and its Affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of: (i) your use of the Services in breach of any laws or regulations; (ii) your breach of clauses 2.2, 6, or 12 of Section A of this Agreement; (iii) any breach by you of any third party rights (including intellectual property rights); (iv) your wilful breach of this Agreement; (v) your breach of clauses 5 or 10 of Section B of this Agreement; or (vi) any other breach of this Agreement, (collectively referred to as “Claims”). ExcelForte reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by ExcelForte in the defense of any Claims.
10. CHANGES. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement, in our sole discretion, at any time, and the modifications will be effective when posted through the Services or on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part. It is important that you review this Agreement whenever we modify it because your continued use of the Services indicates your agreement to the modifications.
11. TERMINATION. ExcelForte may, in its sole discretion and without notice, restrict, deny, terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services, effective immediately, in whole or in part, if we determine that your use of the Services: (i) violates the Agreement; (ii) is in violation of a law or regulatory requirement; (iii) is in a manner not contemplated by this Agreement; (iv) is improper or substantially exceeds or differs from what would be reasonably considered normal use by other users; (v) raises suspicion of fraud, misuse, security concern, illegal activity or unauthorized access issues; (vi) to protect the integrity or availability of the Services or systems and comply with applicable ExcelForte policy; (vii) if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications; or (viii) or if your use of the Services conflicts with ExcelForte’s interests or those of another user of the Services. Upon your receipt of ExcelForte’s notice that your use of the Services has been terminated you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect ExcelForte’s rights to any payments due to it. Sections 2.2, 3 through 15 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated.
12. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Services, its related website, online services, and other ExcelForte Services, including the mobile application, delivered by ExcelForte are subject to restrictions under applicable US export control laws, including US trade embargoes and sanctions and security requirements, and applicable country or local laws to the extent compatible with US laws. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations and will not export, re-export, import or otherwise make available products and/or technical data in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. The validity, construction and performance of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Singapore. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, breach thereof or its formation, shall be finally settled under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (“ICC Rules”). A single arbitrator mutually agreed to by the parties shall be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules. The place of arbitration shall be in the Singapore and all proceedings, including required notices and requests to the parties shall be conducted in the English language. Each party may select its own counsel, including foreign counsel, to participate on its behalf. The parties may engage in mutually agreed to, reasonable discovery subject to the ICC Rules. The award by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and each party hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by law any right it may otherwise have under the laws of any jurisdiction to any form of appeal. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties agree that each party has the right to seek, to the extent permitted under the laws of any relevant jurisdiction, temporary or permanent injunctive or other similar relief in any court of other authority of competent jurisdiction in respect of any claims of breach of confidentiality or for an order of specific performance or other relief. Each party will be responsible for its own costs of arbitration.
ExcelForte does not represent that the Services and/or Content within the Services is appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions or countries. ExcelForte prohibits accessing content from within countries or states where such content is illegal. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to your use and access to the Services in your jurisdiction.
14. LANGUAGE. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version, the English version of this Agreement shall govern. In the event of a dispute the parties confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English.
15. GENERAL. This Agreement, including the Additional Terms below and any other terms that may be incorporated by reference by virtue of clause 1 above, is the entire agreement between you and ExcelForte regarding its subject matter and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement to anyone without written approval of ExcelForte. However, ExcelForte may assign or transfer this Agreement without your consent to (a) an affiliate, (b) a company through a sale of assets by ExcelForte; or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement, contact ExcelForte via an email to: finance@ExcelForte.com.
Section B. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ERPv5 SERVICES
Your use of the following Service provided by ExcelForte is subject to the General Terms of Service above and these Additional Terms and Conditions. These Additional Terms and Conditions will prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with the General Terms of Service.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions as its authorized representative, in which case the terms “you” or “your” will refer to such entity and its affiliates as well as you. If the legal entity that you represent does not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this Agreement, register, and use or access the Services as an authorized representative.
1. SERVICES. Each of the following products and services are referred to in this Agreement as a “Service” and together as the “Services”:
1.1 ERPV5s Online. ERPV5s Online is an online solution for businesses to perform accounting and business tasks through an online account (each an “ERPv5 Account”). Each ERPv5 Account may only be used to support one business.
1.2 Modification to Services. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to revise, update, or otherwise modify the Services or alter your access to the Services; and for material changes, to the extent reasonably possible, we will provide you with reasonable notice either posted on the website hosting the Services or to the Administrator’s (as defined below) email address. Note that we may modify the amount of storage space you have through the Services and the number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. In the event we need to maintain the security of the system or comply with any laws or regulations, we reserve the right to modify the Services immediately, and to provide the Administrator with electronic or written notice within thirty (30) days after any material modifications. You may reject any changes to the Services by discontinuing use of the Services to which such changes relate. Your continued use of the Services will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2.1 Types of Users. The Services allow the following types of access and user rights: When you initially register for and create an account for a Service, you are, or a party that you authorize is, the system administrator (“System Administrator”). System Administrators may authorize additional individuals to access the Services through the same account (“Additional Users”). The number of Additional Users may be limited based upon the subscription you purchase. Additional Users may include, for example, your employees, accountant, contractors, agents, and clients. You may be referred to in this Agreement as “you”, “your”, or “User”, or you may be referred to specifically in your applicable role as an Additional User or an Administrator. All Users will be required to accept this Agreement before accessing the Services.
2.2 For System Administrators. As a System Administrator, the following applies to you: Only Administrators may designate another individual as a replacement Administrator. You agree that Additional Users are ExcelForte customers, but that you are responsible for your Additional Users’ access to the Services. Depending on the types of access rights you grant to Additional Users, Additional Users may be able to delete, edit, copy, or view the Content and data accessible in your account and add charges to the subscription. As Administrator, you are responsible for the access to the Services you grant to Additional Users. If you choose to close or terminate your access to a Service, Additional Users will no longer be able to access such Service or any of the Content within such Service. You agree to provide sufficient notice to Additional Users of your desire to terminate access to the Services before taking such actions. A violation of any terms of this Agreement by an Additional User may result in the termination of an Administrator’s or any Additional User’s access to the Services.
2.3 For Additional Users. As an Additional User, the following applies to you: When you register to access an account for which you are not an Administrator, you understand that you are accessing the Service as an Additional User and you may not have the same level of access or the same rights as an Administrator. Depending on the types of rights you are granted by the Administrator, you may be able to delete, copy, or view other User’s Content and data. Please make sure that you have an agreement with the Administrator about your role and rights. If an Administrator chooses to close or terminate access to a Service, Additional Users will no longer be able to access such Service or any of the Content within such Service. As an Additional User, you understand that if you violate this Agreement, your access to our Services may be terminated, and we retain the right to also terminate access for any other Users of the same account.
3.1 Payment for Services. The Services are licensed on a monthly or yearly subscription basis to the User that pays for the Service. As the Administrator, you may choose whether you or another User pays for the license. Please review all of the details of the subscription that you purchase; some subscriptions provide access to one Service and others provide access to more than one Service.
3.2 Subscription Cancellation. The Administrator may notify us if he or she wants to cancel the subscription prior the beginning of the new subscription period. In the event that ExcelForte is unable to charge a User’s chosen payment method in accordance with this Agreement, we may terminate this Agreement and access to the Services immediately, without notice. If you stop using the Services, ExcelForte has fulfilled your subscription term. Fees for the Services are not eligible for any proration of unused subscriptions or refunds, even if access to the Services is cancelled or terminated. After your access to the Services is terminated, you may no longer have access to any of the data or Content in the Services. We suggest you retain your own copies of any data or Content that you may need as ExcelForte is not responsible for providing you with access to your Content or the Services after any cancellation or termination of this Agreement.